Friday, March 7, 2008

Thing 7

There are many different ways we can all keep in touch with other librarians and our partons. I use email everyday here at work and that is a very helpful way to keep in touch with everyone and to get information. Email is probably the handiest tool I have here. If I have a question you email someone and get the answer. Of course sometimes you have to wait to get the answer but usually I'm not in a hurry. IM would come in handy however with IM you need to be at the computer alot. With my job and and being the only person here most of the time and can't always sit at the computer and resond to someone. Unfortunatly I am not much of a tech junkie and I don't have a cell phone so I can't do text message. I can honestly say I don't miss a cell phone because at times I like to be unconnected with the world.

No comments: